• How to do it
  • Free plans RC plane
    • RC in Russia



    23.3.11

    Free paper model I-16


    The drawings are large enough volume of 31 megabytes. It includes two versions of the coloring, so downloading drawings paper model once, you will be able to collect just two model airplane.


    History airplane I-16

    Single fighter Polikarpov CDB-12 was developed in 1933. It was the world's first cantilever-winged monoplane fighter with retractable landing gear and with radial engine, a wooden monocoque fuselage type and metal wing with ailerons with split large span, which also served as flaps and landing aircraft.

    I-16 fought in China in 1937., Overstaffed two squadrons of the I-15bis. In 1938, the fighter I-16 Type 10 began arriving in the Chinese unit, and in 1939 they were engaged in aerial combat on the Manchurian border.

    Aircraft I-16 took a prominent part in the Winter War with Finland in 1939-40. By June 1941, when they were already outdated, two-thirds of the Soviet Air Force fighter jets were just I-16. They suffered heavy losses. In late 1943 I-16 planes were finally scrapped.

    10 years of military workaholic I-16 plied the skies! In those days, for military aircraft, when the aircraft went by leaps and bounds, it was a very long time!

    Free paper model of I-16 here.


    Creating Paper Models

    Ярлыки:

    Comments on "Free paper model I-16"

     

    post a comment